POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stone Henge with Meta ball Flubber : Re: Stone Henge with Meta ball Flubber Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stone Henge with Meta ball Flubber
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Apr 1999 02:23:33
Message: <3714262E.C1FC0447@aol.com>
I'll verify that. This was one of the lengthiest d/l's of a Jpg I've
ever gotten here. Think one of the others was that mercury liquid/solid
image posted a while back.
At least this looked pretty good ;) so I won't complain.
2400 baud modem?! Upgrade! But unless you have guarantee of a good phone
connection only get a 33.6K modem, I have a V.90 (upgraded from 56K to
no avail) here doing 26.4K and d/l's from the newsgroups are even slower
at only 0.1K, sometimes less sometimes more.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe